Frederick’s 4th—An Independence Day Celebration, Celebrates with Food
June 29, 2009, Frederick, MD- Celebrate Frederick Inc., and Frederick’s 4th—An Independence Day Celebration Committee presents the 26th annual Frederick’s 4th—An Independence Day Celebration, Saturday, July 4th, 2009 in Baker Park, Frederick, MD. Festivities will begin at noon and end at dusk.
A day full of events and fun is sure to make someone hungry so whether you are looking for a snack or meal Frederick’s 4th offers a wide variety of food selections from pizza and funnel cakes, to ice cream and hot dogs. Food vendors are conveniently located along Second Street, College Avenue and Fleming Avenue. Following is a list of this year’s food vendors and their locations.
Second Street, From Bentz St. to College Avenue:
* Rita’s Italian Ice: Italian Ice, Custard
* Big Nate’s Barbeque: Ribs, Pork BBQ, BBQ Chicken
* Leisure Time: Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
* Sherri’s Fun Foods: Crab Cake Sandwiches, Cream of Crab Soup, Drinks
* Fresh Fruit Cup: Fruit Cup, Fruit Smoothies
* Tasty Soft Ice Cream: Ice Cream, Shakes, Floats
* Sno Cones and More!: Funnel Cakes and Drinks
* Food Fest: Oriental Food
* Roy’s Concessions: Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chicken, Onion Rings, French Fries
* Roy’s Concessions: Italian Sausages, Polish Sausages, Steak and Cheese
* Roy’s Concessions: Gourmet Wraps
College Avenue, From Second St. to Fleming St.:
* Highland Catering: Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
* Antietam Dairy: Ice Cream
Fleming Avenue, From College Ave. to College Terr.:
* Thai Thai: Oriental
* Convenience Catering: BBQ Sandwiches, Beef BBQ, Pit Cooked Beef, Ham, Turkey
* Let It Sno: Shaved Ice, Sno Balls
* Premiere Hospitality: Funnel Cakes
* Eastport Concessions: Ice Cream, Shakes, Floats
* T.K. Grill: Oriental Food
* Smoothie King: Shaved Ice, Fruit Smoothies
* Highland Catering And Concessions: Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
* Highland Catering and Concessions: Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chicken, French Fries
* Laughing Crab: Crab Cake Sandwiches, shrimp puppies, Grilled Shrimp, Fish & Chips
So don’t forget to come hungry because this year’s festival has tons of delectable food that is sure to tickle anyone’s fancy!
Frederick’s 4th—An Independence Day Celebration would not be possible without the generous support of our Celebrate Frederick corporate sponsors. The 2009 Spires Sponsors are Bechtel Group Foundation, Spectrum Federal Credit Union, and Weis Markets. The 2009 Carillon Sponsors are Comcast, The Plamondon Companies, Sandy Spring Bank, 99.9 WFRE, and 930 WFMD. The 2009 Bandshell Sponsors are BB&T, The Frederick News-Post and NBC25. The 2009 Program Sponsors are Bud Light, 106.9 The Eagle, KEY 103 and Frederick Magazine. Again, the series would not be possible without their generosity.
For more information, please call the City of Frederick Office of Special Events at 301-600-CITY (2489) or visit our website www.CelebrateFrederick.com.
Jeffrey Phelps's invitation is awaiting your response - [image: LinkedIn] *Jeffrey Phelps* would like to connect on LinkedIn. How would you like to respond? [image: Jeffrey Phe...
2 years ago